This half-day workshop is aimed as people who are not directly involved in the processing of personal data but who should have a high-level working knowledge of GDPR.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the why of data protection.
- Demonstrate some understanding of data protection requirements under the GDPR;
- Appreciate their indirect role in data protection.
- Project GDPR Gap and Compliance Analysis.
This course will cover the following areas:
- GDPR context
- Scope of GDPR
- The 7 Data Protection Principles.
- Key People and Roles.
- Sanctions and Compensation, Offences and Liability