This course begins with an understanding of the various ways a project can originate and then dives deep into the concept of feasibility studies. You’ll review a few financing models and then look at the participants in a project finance deal and understand their motivations.
You’ll learn about lenders, who are one of the most important participants in any deal, and get familiarized with their areas of concerns.
What you’ll learn
- Recognize how certain business needs and objectives can be efficiently satisfied with a particular type of project structure.
- Identify the role of various project participants in constructing financial models.
- List key design features and required projections of robust and credible financial models.
- Recognize the concerns of different types of lenders during each project phase.
- Identify the different hedging products available for managing common project risks in developed and emerging markets.